Monday, May 2, 2011

Dark Erotic Romance






Is the Dark sexy? Alluring? Both?

The answer is...yes. And no.

Depends on you, dear reader.

I'd venture to answer in the affirmative, for most. The romance genre is HUGE. Vampires and shape shifters and creatures that lurk in the shadows have always presented an attraction, quite a visceral one, for years. 

Genres outside of romance employ the erotic/romantic elements to flesh out (no pun intended..OK...maybe a little) the tales of crime, horror or other worlds.

Don't get me wrong-other sub genres of Romance have their place and devoted fans. For for me, I enjoy a swim in the black pool of raw emotion. Awash myself in the danger, the adrenaline charged sexuality.


Oh yes.


'Scuze me while I  go skinny dipping. 


Wanna join me?

 

No comments: